Cash Register Drawer for Point of Sale (POS) System with 5 Bill 6 Coin Cash Tray, Removable Coin Compartment, 24V, RJ11/RJ12 Key-Lock, Media Slot, Black
Size: 5 Bill 6 Coin
- Dimensions: 16”x16”x4”, Color: black, voltage: 24VDC, micro switch, heavy duty metal frame, durable for commercial use.
- The money box has a built in cash tray that comes with a removable coin compartment (not entire tray) to maximize the partitions to 5 bill slots and 6 coin slots. Front panel has 1 media slot for large bills, checks, and receipts storage without opening drawer.
- Secured with 3-position key lock: 1-manual open, 2-auto open by printer/POS, 3-lock. Package includes 4 keys for additional backup.
- Connect cash drawer to a receipt / thermal printer via RJ11/RJ12 network cable (included), then connect the printer to your POS to auto open/close cash tray. Compatible with most major receipt / thermal printer brands, such as Epson, Star, Citizen, JAY, Star, and Bixolon. (No USB port, so CANNOT be connected to POS directly via USB)
Cash drawers are one of the core components to every Point of Sale System. They may be the simplest part of your POS but making sure you have the right cash drawer is key.
Volcora cash drawer model CD-5B is the perfect solution for applications that can be addressed with a heavy duty cash drawer. It is designed for the most rugged environments. It is also the cost effective choice that doesn't sacrifice quality or dependability. Model CD-5B is competitively priced and includes features, such as multifunction locks and drawer status reporting, found in more expensive cash drawers.
- DIMENSIONS: Width: 16", Depth: 16" , Height: 4" (5" including removable rubber legs)
- Interface: driven by receipt printer via RJ11/RJ12 (Drawer Kick interface or DKD)
- Lock: 3 position: 1-manual open, 2-auto open by printer/POS, 3-lock
- Color: Black
- No Bell
- Media Slots: Single Slots
- Type: 5 Bill / 6 Coin with removable coin compartment (not entire cash tray)
- The package includes RJ11/RJ12 network cable to connect to your receipt / thermal printer.
- Total of 4 keys for backup.
- Please take note that in order to work, the cash drawer should be connected to the printer first and not directly to POS. This cash drawer has no USB ports.